[pcductape] Re: big trees

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:28:23 -0800

Yes Carl,
I have set my brother on one side of me and my uncle on the other side of me up with computers. But not my Aunt who lives on the other side. We all have about an acre of land. I live in my great grandfather's house who was an original settler in this area. I also grew up in this house.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>