[pcductape] Re: big trees

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 01:13:58 -0600

Hi Bob,

You are blessed. You have family as neighbors. How wonderful. I remember you talking about your brother on occasions and now your uncle. Even family members who are difficult are wonderful; because they are your family; the most important social event of all.

May God Bless you and your family.
:-)

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>