[pcductape] Re: big trees

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:01:21 -0800

Hi Carl,
I still like a big storm. But I like them better in the day when I can see what is going on. We just recovered from an hour power outage.
I don't think I want to sue my neighbor, cause's he's my uncle, even though, he is a hard ass.
I live in a forest, so it's not only just my neighbors trees. I have a few of my own. They don't realy bother me much, although, I do wince when I hear a big crack, pop. But I lived here a long time and most of them have been here a lot longer then I.
Hey, my computer shut down sevral times already because of power outs and has recovered with no probem. Maybe I have my pink bunny back. :O)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>