[pcductape] big trees

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:45:17 -0600

Hey Bob,

I remember a year or so ago you looked forward to a storm and enjoyed going out on your porch and watching all God's display of power. But I agree with you, when your neighbor has big trees that will fall on your house, it is scary. Remember, if the tree is healthy, then your insurance company will pay the claim, even though its from your neighbor's yard. However, if your neighbor's tree is dead, then his insurance company will be responsible for your claim.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>