[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:02:58 -0800

Bob the dif is that with the anti-virus programs it is set to
automatic...Lot easier than having to nuke all the stuff manually from the
run..I think! I don;t see why the anti-virus programs would be considered
almost useless???
They don't slow my machine down..least not to a measurable dif. or one that
I can see..???

I don't get the comparison between this and safe Sex..???? Without the
one..you die..without the other you crash, but survive.