[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:46:09 +0200

You know Bob, I just have to mention that we are going through a terribly hot &
dry spell here and Whacko! - it changes overnight. We are now experiencing a
beautifully overcast day today with rumbling thunder - beautiful stuff. Of
course, I might have to unplug everything here if it gets much worse, we can get
some real humdingers here at times when all hell breaks loose.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~