[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:43:33 +0200

Hi Carl,

It seems that Mozilla is using its cache to display images etc quicker when you
re-visit a web page. There might be a setting under "Preferences" to disable
this. I don't go to the new sites that often but cannot recall experiencing this

US Election results? Mixed emotions, I'm for the winning party but not their
leader, who seems to have become absolutely power drunk. I have lost all respect
for this man. Have you seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet? Enlightening stuff - I guess
Michael Moore doesn't like him either ;)

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~