[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:16:48 -0600

Hi Eric,

Yes, I couldn't sleep so I'm doing bookkeeping, what with my business and all. I read one of your messages that you use Mozilla browser at home and at work and I do to, however, I have to keep Internet Explorer because that is the only browser that will work with my company. I would prefer Mozilla for everything. I have noticed that Mozilla will not open the most current page until I do a reload. For example, I go to cnn.com to read the most current news and it still has the page from the day before; until I do a right click and reload. Odd. I wonder how I could configure Mozilla to open new pages as I go there. I have the same problem with foxnews.com. The news at cnn.com is the liberal view and the news at foxnews.com is the conservative view; foxnews claim to be fair & balance; not.

What do you think about the US election results?

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>