[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 00:15:55 -0800

Hi Eric,
It's twelve midnight here at that time. I think Carl is an hour or two ahead of me.
Looks like he went back to sleep for a bit. He'll be back soon I bet.
Now, what was it about computers that I was going to say? Oh, the safe sex thing in the subject. I wonder how many of these emails will get caught as spam? I'm actually surprised this went through. The spam filters must be getting better at what they are supposed to do and not do.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>