[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:27:31 -0800

I always have the fox-news on in the background..I like watching them all,
especially that o'reilly guy..he cracks me up with his no spin zone and
trying to be fair and balance..I can tell just by listening to the news
which TV station is on..Can tell by the way it is reported and who has the
most favorable interviews for their choice of candidate. No way is Fox for
Kerry.