[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support=>safe sex?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:09:11 -0800

I don't get the comparison between this and safe Sex..???? Without the
one..you die..without the other you crash, but survive.

Yes you do. :O)

Bob the dif is that with the anti-virus programs it is set to
automatic...Lot easier than having to nuke all the stuff manually from the

With the Microsoft critical updates, you don't get anything to nuke. Bad guys just have no effect. If you keep the critical updates up the only way your going to get a virus is to actually click on it to activate it, and a lot of those types are blocked with the critical updates too.