[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:20:24 -0800

That is precisely what I am talking about and trying to trace down..
Of course each company will say they are the best, until another one comes
along..Like having two cars in the same garage.One is red the other is
black..both the same car other than that and you only got room for one car..So
which will it be...the black one or the red one..?