[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:13:36 -0800

I guess I am too..that is why I am trying to compile a list of just what it
is I am needing and who really is the best at what it toots..I would think
the one that prevents would be better than the one that removes..One gets it
before it gets to the system the other removes it after you have already
been infected.
While It may prevent it from further destruction on down the road, I am
thinking this stuff only needs a one time crack at you to get whatever it is
wanting. After that..who cares.....
I am finding instances where one days it does this and then comes along
another that claims it picks up where the other one left off..so you end up
with two and three programs of the same type on your system. Before long you
got 1/2 dozen or more programs trying to keep you cleaned, Forgot which one
I ran tonight but it picked up a bunch of stuff from spybot..saying those
programs were spyware..Dataminer or something like that...Can't win!