[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:48:55 -0500

Trapper, Earthlink pretty well takes care of all the spam, popups, etc. for me,
so antivirus is just about the only free program I use any more.  I've used
AntiVir and it works well.  AVG was my choice, though, because it updated
quicker and before broadband became available to me that was important.  But
when AVG support goes away, I'll go back to AntiVir if it remains free.

Let me know what programs you come up with for that list.  There might be some
I could use.... Thanks,  Bill