[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 08:26:19 +0200

Hi Bill,

I must admit that I cheat, I have a shortcut on my Desktop to call up the
Character Map for this sort of thing. The path (in my case for XP SP2) is:

%SystemRoot%\System32\charmap.exe

where %SystemRoot% is my Windows folder. Otherwise, Start - All Programs -
Accessories - System Tools- Character Map.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~