[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:11:43 -0800

Trapper, your posts to pcductape are coming to me via freelists.org. But I've noticed some folks on here can go on and on with threads that never mention anything computer related while others cannot. I'm not complaining, mind you

Hi Bill,
Actually the list Moms don't want to be cops and their warnings are given only because Freelists doesn't like the chatter and could revoke our operating license. Computer talk has been sparse and if we don't put some emails on here, they might think we aren't here. :o) Anyway Bill, don't take anything here too serious. :O)
The list Moms would rather not say anything, but sometimes it's necessary to bring us all in.
----- Original Message ----- From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>