[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:56:35 -0800

Hi Trapper,
IE is integrated big time into the operating system.
Without IE, your system likely wouldn't even work.
Even though people think they can remove it, you really can't, at least not all of it, so just leave it alone. You have enough problems already.
As far as I'm concerned Netscape lost big time customers when they put all the popup ads out with the version and if one didn't know how to turn it off, they were forever closing windows with ads.