[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:40:41 -0800

Hi Trapper,
Sp2 has all the sp1 stuff in it, so sp1 is not needed.
And sp2 is important, especially if you think you need an antivirus program.
It's main purpose is to secure your computer, better than before. I've noticed it also made a lot of other changes/enhancements to other things in the operating system.