[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:35:00 -0800

yeah I know..but remember back just before I left for the bush...that someone
was wanting to send out a cd for cost of postage and handling..I felt sorry for
the guy and sent him his $3..I haven't a clue why...wasn't that he was needing
to be felt sorry for or even soliciting that from us..He thought he was doing a
good deed and I wanted to encourage him. Anyhow at this point in time I don't
know which came from whom..
I don't even know if that is a issue any-more..My questions would the sp1 still
install now that the sp2 is out and if so..why would you want to bother going
thru all that if the sp1 is obsolete?? Remember that Sp2 is not without its
share of troubles and patches and fix's etc...
At the moment I have neither one going..
Switched over to Mozilla and probably will go back to thunder-bird as soon as
Eric gives me the go ahead on it..or until I find more time to mess with it.