[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:44:33 -0800

°....Like that :-)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Skeen
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 12:56 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  Hi Trapper,

  You can keep the 4°F, I believe that is as cold or colder than my deep
freeze. However, I would like some of your snow, except there are no mountains
anywhere near where I live, only Mine dumps. So I guess you will have to send
me a mountain or two as well. Oh yes, I can do with some Ocean as well...

  Computer talk:
  You can create the "degree" sign by holding in the <alt> key while depressing
the numerals 0,1,7,6 in turn on the right hand numeric keypad.

  That Guy In Africa...
  ICQ#  39461303
  ~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~