[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:55:53 +0200

Hi De,

Strange.... I use Firefox at work and Mozilla at home, and I have no
problems whatsoever with pdf files. I'm wondering if there isn't a problem
with your Adobe Reader. At home I use AR version 5 whereas at work I make
use of version 6.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~