[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:59:16 -0800

Hi Eric,
I agree, it's not a good idea to uninstall IE anyway, as it's just too big a part of the operating system. Better to just leave it alone and do your thing with the other software.
Interesting on the weather report. It's now Nov. here and it just turned to winter a couple days ago, just like that.

Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>