[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 22:56:12 +0200

Hi Trapper,

You can keep the 4°F, I believe that is as cold or colder than my deep
freeze. However, I would like some of your snow, except there are no
mountains anywhere near where I live, only Mine dumps. So I guess you will
have to send me a mountain or two as well. Oh yes, I can do with some Ocean
as well...

Computer talk:
You can create the "degree" sign by holding in the <alt> key while
depressing the numerals 0,1,7,6 in turn on the right hand numeric keypad.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~