[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:37:34 -0800

My conversion says 35C = 95F
My common sense tells me that is way..way to hot and your not even into summer
yet...geesh!
As I look out my window at the ocean and mountains I see nothing but ocean and
mountains all covered with snow...well the mountains are anyway. We had
blizzard conditions here yesterday and this morning when Diane headed out the
door it was 4 F above..( my day off..Diane doesn't get one )
oh by the way how did you make your degree symbol..?