[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:32:59 -0800

Play around with them and let me know..OK..
also check out those other things I mentioned..
I am not confusing the two..Mozilla and Netscape...I was just saying I had
checked out Netscape and found it to be almost the same as IE6. Wasn't any
bells or whistles to say " I must change over to it" It also seemed to raise
havoc on my computer..So I nuked it...Will try out the Mozilla one..
I would like to nuke IE6, but I think it is integrated and won't let
you..Wasn't that what the MS lawsuits were all about a awhile back?