[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:01:39 -0800

Eric I had switched over to the Thunderbird and was looking for anyone else who
had it..Guess you didn't see my note??
Anyhow I have since dumped it cuz I could not find anyway to save my font
settings. Are you able to change them and save the new settings. Mine would
always revert back to very small..least on my end...Could it be that I just had
a glitch? I also found that it took longer to send out the mail than the
outlook express. After doing a spell check it would wait for me to hit the send
instead of just doing it auto. I also found that the help desk was useless..
Virtually none!