[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:41:24 -0800

I am finding Bob that there are so many different types of programs out
there..Each one of course claiming to they are the best. I do this and that
while the other guy will only do this and not that for you..or I can do it
faster . On and on go the claims..One can end up with a dozen programs all
doing the same thing.. So I am trying to figure out from the list who is
doing what the best..An example of this would be our latest quest for a
anti-virus program..Avg or antiviru( think that's what it is called ) or is
there yet another best out there? Seems like one will do this..the other
will only do that...so you end up running both of them to cover your
bases..!
I think you all get where I am coming from and what I am looking for.