[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:29:15 -0800

Dear fan of AVG Anti-Virus!
It is our pleasure to introduce the second BETA release of the completely new generation of AVG Free Edition. Based on your input we have made changes and improvements to the product. Register now and try the new version of the famous product. You can become a part of the group of beta-testers who have direct influence to the development of the new product and you can add your value for millions of future users. See what's new in this new generation of popular AVG Free Edition and and check-out the user's guide.