[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:34:38 -0800

You can get a free Beta version..I usually stay away from Beta's because
they are still working out the bugs and I just don't have the time to mess
with a possible error. I think windows has been in Beta since day one..ha!
These days I only want proven and tried technology on my computer. I will
wait it out :-)