[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:08:36 -0800

Man have you ever got that right...Last year when I went outside and started
the busn up down in Spokane I switched over to A high speed connection..The
place I was renting offered it as a freebie. Adv. gimmick) I was spoiled on the
spot..Now that I am back home I am back to that Painfully slow Dial-up. And
like you say it is extremely Slow in comparison. This Isp offers another
freebie but it is only 64K as compared to 56K..Ha!