[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: David Emery <emery800@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:31:00 -0500

Trapper: I work on a lot of machines and do not run a program (on purpose) to stop spyware, however, I have that Adawarese works well and once pop ups start then update and run adaware and it does a good job on removing the spyware. It is free and is at: http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html
Dave

At 08:33 PM 11/4/2004 -0800, you wrote:

Thanks for the reply Bill. So far I have not gathered a list together...
I don't know if it's just my imagination or what, but as of late I don't get to many replies back. I ask and ask, but no responses. Perhaps they just are not reading my emails anymore..Got tired of me I guess!
I am sure it is not because they don't know..Too many smart folks on here for that.
If I ever get any where with this I will for sure let you know what I end up with.
I have switched over to the antivir also. Think it was Pam who first let me onto this one.
Are you happy with Earthlink?
I get my Isp for free, so that is the only reason I have stayed put over the years.