[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:48:35 -0800

Hey Trapper,
I'd gladly give you some replies on what to use, but you wouldn't like my list. :O)

Let's see? Ave program, none, too much like a virus, slows my old computer down.
Spam stuff, my ISP takes care of that with Spam assassin, which I do have some control over.
My favorite image program is Irfanview, in my opinion one of the really true free things on the internet, but it's likely too lame for you artistic types. :O)

I do like the xp screen saver that shows all my pics that I point it to. I copied all my really favorite pics in one folder for this.

Otherwise, I use mostly Microsoft products, cause there in the machine mostly and do a fairly good job at most things and the price is right. :O)
Now see, I said you likely wouldn't like my list. :O)