[pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:33:13 -0800

Thanks for the reply Bill. So far I have not gathered a list together...
I don't know if it's just my imagination or what, but as of late I don't get to
many replies back. I ask and ask, but no responses. Perhaps they just are not
reading my emails anymore..Got tired of me I guess!
I am sure it is not because they don't know..Too many smart folks on here for
that.
If I ever get any where with this I will for sure let you know what I end up
with.
I have switched over to the antivir also. Think it was Pam who first let me
onto this one.
Are you happy with Earthlink?
I get my Isp for free, so that is the only reason I have stayed put over the
years.