[pcductape] Re: auto dial

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 04:34:43 -0500

Hi Bob,

That's just a picture of my default setting should I ever decide to use dial
up connections again.   I use cable and of course it's continuously
connected.   That's part of my problem with spyware.

I use Windows 2000 Professional at the office (Farmers Insurance paid for
it) and Windows xp home here at home (I paid for it).    Windows 2000
Professional is a better system than xp.    Windows 2000 never crashes but
xp will, especially if spyware gets too much.   I think my office unit only
has 1 spyware and that's Farmers Insurance, but since they pay me I don't
think I'll fuss.