[pcductape] Re: append to name from zipped file - Solved

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:24:39 -0600

Hi Scott,
I've never had need to use anything but basic unzip features, until now.
What you say makes sense, else why would it have need to store the original
file path, and after spending 2 days on extracting them and building a
folder system manually I surely want to know how to do it easily next time.
I looked around and found it and now I could kick myself.  I didn't turn
that feature off I just didn't use it!!  I've always dragged and dropped the
files from the zip file to wherever I wanted them. If I had simply used the
big giant EXTRACT button on top it would have done it all for me in seconds
what it took me probably 8 hours to do manually.
Pass the dunce cap over, my turn to wear it for a while.  lol

Thanks Scott. =)