[pcductape] Re: append to name from zipped file - Solved

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:56:32 -0600

Hi Pam,

I think if you will open WinZip and sort by "Path" and then unzip to a
unique folder, the software will unzip and make sub-folders for you
within/under the unique folder.   At least if you will sort 1st by "Path",
when it does unzip all your files will be in order by sub-folders.  If
winzip does not make the sub-folders, then you may have to do so but it then
would be easy to move all files into the appropriate sub-folders.