[pcductape] Re: append to name from zipped file - Solved

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:34:39 -0600

Hi Scott,
If they were included in the zip file I couldn't locate them.  The only
thing I found was the path address of where they were extracted from.  In
other words, I could see that the path for a particular file was originally,
projects/pstryker/program5/includeLibrary/_vti_cnf/default.asp, but it's
only text.  I included a screen shot of what I mean.