[pcductape] Re: append to name from zipped file - Solved

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:21:05 -0600

Well, I guess no one else has heard of some way to solve this problem
either.  But I did find something I'd overlooked earlier.  I use WinZip for
zip files and in one of the views WinZip allows, you have options available
to you, one of which is Path.  When I sorted the files according to path,
and created the folder according to its original name it was easy to drag
the right files into the right folder.  It actually made things easier for
me because not only did I NOT have to rename each of 1900 files, but I don't
have to put them together like a jigsaw puzzle now either.