[pcductape] Re: aol

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:55:10 -0800

Hi Pam and Bill too,

Another thing you should do is remove the video drivers in device manager.
Reboot and it should load a new set automatically. If it doesn't, suspect a
problem in this area.

The reason we are messing with the video card is because the mouse and
everything else for that matter is linked to the video card.  Whenever you have
weird mouse problems, suspect the video card drivers. It's a good idea to look
for updates to these drivers.
It could be that you need the updated version, if it exists to work with some
newer software on your machine. Or a program you installed messed up the video
drivers in some way, and now they need to be replaced with a new set and
installing also makes a lot of internal latches that may need to be remade.

Got that? :O)