[pcductape] Re: aol

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:38:52 -0600

Hi Pam,
Hi Bill, Welcome aboard.

I have been seeing (not reading) email messages for the past month
concerning yahoo blocking some lists.   I paid no attention since it did not
seem be  the Win-Tips list that Pam & I and others are members.   I've
learned to scan the subjects of incoming email and if I'm not interested, I
delete fairly fast.   sorry.   However, now that I've got friends with the
problem I'll start reading those messages and see if they offer any clues.

Hey Bill, I was a Postal Inspector before I retired.   They are the law
enforcement branch of the Postal Service Board of Governors.   The website
is www.usps.com and click on the icon on the lower left of the screen.   :-)