[pcductape] Re: aol

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:33:25 -0600

Hi Pam,

Click Settings, Preferences, WWW, but before you click on the Delete Files,
do click on "Setting" to find out where those files are located and after
you get the computer running ok, then go to http://cleanup.stevengould.org/
and download Cleanup3 and you can configure it to clean out the temp files
in your friend'a AOL machine.     The reason I suggest Cleanup3 is because
it will delete .DAT files which are an index files of all the urls.   I do
not use AOL but I did find the instructions at:
http://helpcenter.suntrust.com/suntrustknowbase/root/public/snbb120.htm