[pcductape] aol

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:27:48 -0600

I'm going to help a friend clean up his machine next week who is on AOL.  I
know the general clean ups to do, spyware checks, etc.  Does anyone here
know where AOL 8 keeps their temp files?  Also, are AOL upgrades dependent
on their previous versions?  Can I safely delete the files of older versions
of AOL on the machine?  Anything else related to AOL  that I might need to
know or can get rid of?