[pcductape] Re: all of Africa

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:40:43 +0200

Hi Vic,

I do not live in a large city, but a smallish one of about 100,000
inhabitants. It is true there are many rape cases in *certain* parts of
Greater Johannesburg (pop. about 5,000,000) which includes the surrounding
non-European areas (I'm trying to be very politically correct here) where
the vast majority of this sort of thing happens. It does not happen any more
in the "European" parts of the city than it would, say, in any other large
cosmopolitan area anywhere else in the world.

Please refer about my earlier remarks regarding Zimbabwe and Mugabe. Zim is
not, never was, and never will be, part & province of South Africa. Both
countries have always been completely independent from day one. The only
common part is we both are part of the Commonwealth. I have only the
uttermost disregard, disrespect and anything else similar for that despot,
Mugabe. In fact, this morning on our "Rude Awakening Show" on Radio
Highveld, the host of the morning radio show managed to find out the name &
address of the B&B who put that mongrel up during his recent (and
unfortunate) visit to SA. He broadcast it for all to listen to. I hopefully
suspect that place will have to shut down pretty soon due to lack of support
for it.

Vic, I am white, I was born & bred in South Africa, been here for 59 years
and I can take it. I will never leave this place, it is in my blood. Like
Australia, it is probably rough & ready at times, but hey, we can take it!
Why don't you take up the challenge and come stay here for some time to
experience first hand what it is like.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~