[pcductape] Re: all of Africa

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:41:23 +0200

Last I heard Eric - SA itself is not doing so good anymore either, neither socially nor economically
Though lucky for you you still have all those gold and diamond mines.

I have my sources all over SA - believe me

Eric Skeen wrote:

Hi Trapper,
Browsing it now, it reflects Africa overall as a continent. I'll leave it to you to explain to everyone else that South Africa is only one country, completely independent, off all and any other African country. You know, as different as North America, South America, etc...
We just happen to share the same continent and have two oceans bordering us, as well as a northern border shared with Namibia, Zimbabwe (ruled by a %&%^* Tyrant!!), Zambia & Mozambique. All those countries, strangely enough, were very prosperous when they were run as various colonies. And then they acquired independence and all went to h*ll... Namibia seems to be doing OK now, Mozambique is broke, Zambia is now picking up the reins once more while Zim has just arrested their Financial Minister for smuggling Zim$30,000,000 out of his country to build luxury homes here in SA. Incidentally, their prez, Mugabe, was refused accommodation by two of our posh hotels here in SA when he was "invited" to attend Prez Mbeki's inauguration for second term of office. I was so proud of them... He is Monster!
<<Steps off his Soapbox>>

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~