[pcductape] Re: about:blank

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:33:08 +0200

Not to say you *won't* get spyware etc with Mozilla, but either that or my
version of Adaware SE and Spybot are both broken. Neither of them has found any
nasties for the 6 months or so that I've been using Mozilla. Happy Days!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~