[pcductape] Re: about:blank

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:14:52 -0600

Hi Chuck,

site. Talk about hijacking a home page! Microsoft is the WORST!!!!
Perhaps so. For me, if I set my browser to a particular page I want it to stay on that page. Yesterday I was in a meeting with my boss and after I got out I called my office to see how my new secretary was doing and she was really grateful for me to call her because she confessed she had been unable to log into my company's website (Farmers Insurance) and had not done anything for 30 minutes. She is that naive about the Internet and the browser and I'm thankful for that. She is crazy about dogs & motorcycles and I hope she never discovers there are websites about them. :-)

Carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>