[pcductape] Re: about:blank

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:03:22 -0600

Thanks Richard.

Carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard_Crumlich" <richard_crumlich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: about:blank

Hello Carl

I use a program called Adaware Away http://www.adawareaway.com it is a free trial and will remove about:blank hijacker.. it expires after 15 days though unless you buy the update package... I'm too cheap... I just redownload it about once a week and keep it on my repair disk. Check out this link for both manual and automatic repair of this hijacker.www.pchell.com/support/aboutblank.shtml