[pcductape] Re: about:blank

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 04:37:44 -0600

I use to use about:blank  but not at the office.   Yes, we can go to different
websites;  no problem.   So, my problem is not that serious;  yet.   I only get
changed back to about:blank every 3rd or 4th day.   I clean my units daily,
even purging all cookies and temporary files to the point when Ad-Aware ask if
I want to remove the files containing the websites visited, I always say yes.
 I run Cleanup3 last and when it finishes, it always asked if I want to reboot
to remove the lists of our visits and I always do reboot.

My new secretary is still in a learning curve and  just now has learned to use
File, New, Window (Ctrl + N) to start a new window.   We have to switch back
and forth between 3 websites to work one insurance quote;   and to handled the
calls and walk-in's, I have to keep a 4th website open at all times.   Plus, I
have to keep my Personal Information Manager open and I have to keep Word open.
   Aren't computers great.
 :-)

Carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx