[pcductape] Re: about:blank

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 04:04:42 -0600

Hi Bob,

I do practice safe surfing. My company has zero tolerance for employees or agents going to porn sites or to other sites that promote hate and are offensive. I have a part-time helper that works four hours each day for me and while she in my office, I'm out & about, meeting car dealers, home builders, etc to try to sell insurance. I currently have a 45 years old married woman that has a fondness for dogs and motorcycles. She's been with me for 6 weeks and not one bad website; yet. About two years ago I hired a 16 years old high school girl and she visited offensive sites daily, even after I warned her not to. After she left my employment, I hired an 18 years old high school graduate and she did the same thing. I think they call their boy friends when I'm out of the office and get talked into going to offensive sites by the boys. Sad.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>