[pcductape] Yet another site address change and updates.

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC-Ductape Freelists" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pcductape Topica" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:05:06 -0500

Very soon there may be some major changes to our lists.  You all will be
notified soon enough as to those changes but for now our new homepage addy is
located at:  http://pc-ductape.home.comcast.net/  I've made some minor changes
to the page and will be making major changes later.  Please check it out and
bookmark the new addy.  This is going to be a permanent place for our pages and
tutorials.  Which reminds me...We need more tutorials!!!